Thursday, August 28, 2008

A comment that turned into a post!

I would like to share the actual tittle for this clip,(Oshawa - Toronto) it is "Chasing the Storm". The idea: chase the storm long enough and you'll see it come to an end. I really like the ending for this clip, it ended how it should, real, it relates to the storms of my life, when you chase the storm, your asking for trouble. Who really knows what this life has for you, when you learn how to adapt, you are now a weather man, I'm a geography major (at the moment) and I hate being the weather guy, see I wouldn't mind knowing the weather so much, but that, being on tv pointing at a green board, meh, is just not me, see I like making stories, day dreaming, wishful thoughts, etc, you can keep your self in that stage for a very short golden time, it's worth it, it's what makes everything else so hard, it is harder to adapt you see!? when you spend most of your time thinking about a storm, something so powerful, something to wash off everything, everything in you, wash you till your almost dead and give you life after. Over and over, its all new, play it again.

ps: I'm sorry, if you cant understand anything that was written here.

No comments: